The LassoTag USB is small and easily plugs into any USB port. It is perfect for securing high value laptops. Plug it into your car USB port and know where you parked. The applications are endless.
- Track any laptop with your smartphone!! MacBook, Windows Surface, Chromebook, Dell, HP, Samsung, Toshiba, etc. (No local software required)
- LassoTag USB and the LassoTag iOS Application makes your personal belongings smarter!!
- Smaller than the LassoTag Beacon, the LassoTag USB plugs into any USB port
- Range of 20 to 50 feet
- Unit controlled by the App – no buttons to push
- Once connected it will auto reconnect
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- FCC approved, CE approved, and Apple iBeacon Certified
LassoTag App Features – please download from the iTunes Store
- Phone Signal
- Based on how you set the device you get an audio alert directly from the phone that the LassoTag USB has gone out of range. Usually 50 to 80 feet.
- Text Message alert (Premium Service – 30 credits free to start)
- The LassoTag Cloud Database sends you a Text message to your phone or 2 other phones you load into the settings on the iPhone app
- Cloud Server Phone Call up to 3 distinct phones (Premium Service – 30 credits free to start)
- The LassoTag Cloud Database sends a phone call to your phone or 2 other phones you load into the settings on the iPhone app
With your connectivity to our cloud you are part of an entire LassoTag network. If you have your article stolen and then it passes by another LassoTag user, it registers on our cloud database and sends a signal to only your phone telling you where it is. Don’t worry, your data is private and secured.
Similar to the childhood game you’re getting Hotter or Colder based on how close you get to the LassoTagged item.
(Amazon Cloud Database) When you register your LassoTag Beacon it connects to our secure database so you can see where you last had your Tagged article on the Web from your PC, Laptop, or any internet connected device. Client Center
Scroll down to the Map and you can see your current location and the location of the LassoTag Beacon. If the Tag is disconnected you will see on the map the last known location. Simply expand the map to get a close up similar to all iPhone Maps.
Our application on the phone allows you to connect up to six different LassoTag Beacons or USBs at one time.
Our app automatically connects to your LassoTag Beacon/USB after registration and runs in the background on your iOS device.
Select the daily reminder to set a time you want LassoTag to remind you of important items you want to take with you.
You can list what you need to have in your bag before you leave. For example, extra baby formula in the diaper bag.
Type the name you want to assign to your LassoTag Beacon. For example, Red Back Pack.
Select the audio alert sound you want or record your own. (click the Icon) you want to assign to your LassoTag Beacon.
Help button in the right hand corner of the app that you can check out the different features and how LassoTag works.
General FAQs can be found HERE.
No. The LassoTag USB uses the Laptop USB port only as a power source. Your Laptop will not know the LassoTag USB is there.
True, the LassoTag application can see and track the open Bluetooth protocol. But so can every other tracking application. With LassoTag USB and its encrypted Bluetooth protocol, only the LassoTag application can track it.
With LassoTag USB, you don’t have to worry about battery life. Thus, we could increase the ping rate. Bluetooth still has a 50 foot range, but due to the increased ping rate you are notified quicker when you disconnect.